The sound of analog bucket brigade delays (BBDs) is classic for a reason, offering warm tones and a distinctive and organic gooey-ness to the repeats that is unlike any other kind of circuit design. The new Brig dBucket Delay pedal from Strymon recreates all of the signature behavior that these classic chips deliver, while offering greater flexibility, power and performance – you really can play the repeats like an instrument!
86 in stock
• Three distinct bucket brigade voicings based upon classic BBD circuit configurations.
• Unique Filter control for shaping the tone of the repeats.
• Premium discrete stereo JFET analog input circuit for exceptional feel and touch response.
• TRS MIDI/Expression jack for external control via expression pedal or TRS MIDI.
• Full MIDI integration – 300 onboard presets, realtime parameter control and more.
• Full stereo inputs and outputs via TRS jacks.
• Mono-to-mono, Mono-to-stereo and Stereo-to-stereo operation.
• Artifact-free tap tempo.
• USB C for DAW MIDI control and firmware updates.